1 can of coconut milk (full fat gives better texture, but it’s up to you)
1 can organic vegetable broth of water
2 carrots-peeled and chopped
1/2 onion- chopped
1/2 red bell pepper-chopped
1/4 of a purple eggplant-chopped
1 small package about 8 shittake mushrooms sliced
1/2 bag of crimini mushrooms sliced
1/2 jalapeno-sliced (large enough to remove pieces)
1 stalk lemon grass
3 pieces galangal route
juice of 1 lime
cilantro and black sesame seeds as garnish
1. In a soup pot with coconut oil cook onions and carrots until tender on medium heat.
2. Next add in red bell peppers and cook for another couple minutes.
3. Add in mushrooms and saute for for few minutes
4. Add in coconut milk, broth, eggplant, lemon grass, lime juice, and galangal root and put a lid on it. Cook until all vegetable are tender and soft.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and adjust spice as necessary.
6. Serve hot and garnished with cilantro and sesame seeds.
Strength: Hang Pulls 8 sests of 3 reps, the weight should be around 105% of your best clean.
KB Swings 21 (wt: 53lbs, 35lbs)