In an effort to keep CFSL great, we are writing down and will be posting the Code of Honor. This is stuff we all know, but maybe need a little reminding of here and there.
I am not one for punishments for not doing what is asked. I always feel the desire to do what is right will drive us, but I know that the fear of retribution is generally more powerful. I will let you, the team, decide on a proper consequence for breaking the code. Post to comments your vote for consequence.
Friday we will have the code hung up and there will be a large thing of disinfectant wipes mounted on the wall as well. There is a towel that hangs next to the bars that is for wiping off chalk from the bars, dumbbells, etc.
CFSL Code of Honor:
1. Be Respectful of Coaches: listen to instruction, stay focused.
2. Be Respectful of Gym: keep chalk in bucket, put away ALL equipment including bands, boxes, etc.
3. Be Respectful of hygiene: clean the floors of sweat, chalk prints. clean all equipment immediately if abrasion occurs or if you have a cold.
4. Be Respectful of Teammates: Cheer and encourage. Limit cursing and crass discussions. Share equipment, not negative attitudes.
5. Be Respectful of Equipment: use only as intended or instructed. Empty bars, kettlebells, dumbbells are NEVER meant to be dropped unless your safety is at risk.
6. Be respectful of yourself: Ask for Help. Perform at your skill and ability level, not someone else’s. Work on your weaknesses.
AMRAP 15 mins
3 Power Snatches
5 Overhead Squats
15 Double Unders
wt: 35kg, 25kg
compare to Jan. 13th. Look back before you start the WOD.