Recipe by Delishix!!!
- 4 slices bacon, sliced
- 1/4 cup Pepitas, or nuts like pistachios or walnuts
- 12 ounce Haricots Vert, or green beans
- Salt to taste
- Slice the bacon into 1/4 inch-ish pieces.
- In a large pan, fry over medium heat until bacon begins to get crispy.
- Add the pepitas and mix together thoroughly.
- Add beans, and mix everything together.
- Cover and cook until tender. Stirring every couple of minutes, they should be done in about 5 minutes depending on how crunchy you like them.
- Add salt to taste, and serve right away before they get mushy.
4 Cycless: each cycle is 3min AMRAP/1min rest
6 Handstand Push Ups
4 Hang Power Cleans (wt: 60kg, 40kg. Rx+: 80kg, 60kg)
2 Front Squats (same as HPCs)
*as always, use approp. wt. for your current level.