Recipe By SweetCheeks
Mini egg loaves
What you will need:
1 dozen eggs
2-3 tsp fresh chives-chopped
1 packages crimini sliced mushrooms
2-3 Tbs sun dried tomatoes (trader joes)
salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a fry pan with olive oil saute onions until soft, then add in mushrooms.
3. Beat eggs until fluffy. (I beat my eggs in our new kitchen aid mixer, but a whisk will do just fine)
4. Grease mini loaf pan or muffin tin, then pour egg mixture into each, filing to about 3/4 full.
5. Add in cooked mushrooms and onions and top with sun dried tomatoes.
6. Bake in oven until eggs are firm- about 15min.
7. Remove from oven and top with fresh chives.
8. Serve for breakfast, mid day snack or lunch!