Dutch oven chicken legs served atop cauliflower mash
What you will need:
1 package organic chicken legs or thighs
2 packages chopped cauliflower (Trader Joes)
1-2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 Tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 375
1. Add coconut oil to dutch oven on medium/high heat on stove top.
2. Then season chicken with South African smoke seasoning.
3. When pan smokes add in seasoned chicken and sear on all sides, turning carefully.
4. Next add in sliced onion and toss gently.
5. Top with cauliflower, salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil- don’t mix it up.
6. Put lid on and cook in oven for 20-30 minutes, until chicken is cook and cauliflower is soft.
7. Remove from oven when done.
8. Separate out all cauliflower and onions, and put in their own bowl.
9. Mash/blend with an immersion blender or masher will do fine. If cauliflower mixture is dry add more drippings from chicken.
10. Serve chicken atop mashed cauliflower.
Strength: Back Squat 3RM, Drop to 80% for an AMRAP
Toes 2 Bar 10
Sumo DL High Pull 10 (53/35lbs Rx+: 70/53lbs)
Box Jumps 10 (24/20)