Recipe By PaleoOMG!!!
- 1.5-2lbs chicken thighs, excess fat removed, diced
- 5 medium heads of broccoli, stems removed, chopped into florets
- 1 head of cauliflower, stem removed, chopped into florets
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 (14oz) cans of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or other fat)
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat (or other fat)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your cauliflower and broccoli florets in a 9×12 glass baking dish. Pour your olive oil on top of the florets and salt and pepper, as well. Mix around to coat the florets.
- Baking for 15-18 minutes or until your broccoli and cauliflower have a slightly darker color to them.
- While your florets are cooking, place a large skillet over high heat and add your bacon fat.
- Once skillet is very hot, add your chicken. You want your skillet to be very hot so you will get a nice sear to your chicken.
- Salt and pepper your chicken while it cooks in your pan.
- Cook on both sides for 4-5 minutes, depending on how small you diced your chicken.
- Once chicken is ALMOST cooked through, remove from pan and place either on a plate or directly into your baking dish with your florets if that has come out of the oven.
- Now add your minced garlic directly to your pan that is placed under medium heat now.
- Then add your diced onions in. Cook until translucent.
- Then add your coconut milk and vegetable broth, as well as your garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and a bit of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Once it is all thoroughly combined, pour directly onto your chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower dish.
- Now toss in your mushrooms.
- Add in a bit more salt and pepper.
- Mix it all together into one large mess.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool to help the sauce thicken.
Strength: 3RM 1 Board Bench Press
4 Rounds, you may rest up to 2mins between rounds. Not for time.
Strict Pull Ups 3/5/7/10 reps
Kipping Pull Ups 3/5/7/10 reps
Toes 2 Bar 3/5/7/10 reps
You may not come off of the bar until you finish your toes to bar. If you do, you earn 10 burpees for each round that you don’t complete unbroken. Burpees will be paid back at end of workout.
*The 3/5/7 is the number of reps you are choosing for the whole workout. For example: I would choose 5 Reps, so I would do 5 reps of strict pull ups, 5 reps of kipping pull ups, 5 reps of toes 2 bar before coming off the bar and that would be 1 round.