|photo provided: citrus and candy|
– 3 cups fresh Arugula
– 1/2 cup grated carrots
– 3/4 cup slice peaches (peaches cut in 1/8)
– 1 cup sliced chicken
– 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp nutmeg
– Wash arugula and carrots to dry.
– Grate carrots
– Slice chicken
– Sauté sliced fresh peaches. Sauté in virgin coconut oil until tended and set aside
– Mix arugula, peaches, chicken, cinnamon and nutmeg
– Mix all ingredients and add balsamic dressing of choice.
– Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe: In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Combine dressing ingredients to taste. Orthodox Paleo diet does not allow honey. Honey used in many Paleo Recipes individual choice.
1 Rep Max Height Box Jump
Back Squat: 4 sets of 12 reps at 50% of your 1 RM. Work with someone who lifts similarly to you. Make the switch between partners quick. Rest up to 3 mins between sets.
*For those of you who are just getting comfortable with box jumps, work on jumping on a slightly higher box and do 7 sets of 3 reps.