Barbells for Boobs is a fundraiser to raise money to help the fight against breast cancer. This will be a fun event that we will be hosting here at the gym. We encourage everyone to show up in costume to kill this workout. Afterwards there will be a Halloween party. If you do not plan on doing the workout, come in to support the cause and party it out with us.
How to Take Part
- After you register (see below). Show up for the WOD on Oct. 29th at the gym in costume or not. It will be in the evening, tentatively at 5pm.
How to Register
- Click here or on the host affiliate registration page for our Grace event and complete all of the required information, including the $35 registration donation. (There is also an offline form you can complete if needed – click here)
- Participant fees will be donated to Mammograms In Action and are tax deductible.
- A limited amout of T-shirts have been generously provided by Reebok on a first-come, first-serve basis but are not guaranteed with your registration. We appreciate your donation and if we have shirts available at the time of your registration we will be happy mail one to your address as provided online.
- For the official Rules of Grace, please click here.