Recipe By Paleo Plan
- 7 large eggs
- 5 large, ripe bananas
- 1 (403 mL) can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-1/4 cups tapioca flour (about 10 oz)
- Mix and mash all ingredients together to make a pretty soupy batter (a hand held mixer works well).
- Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick pan over medium low heat.
- When the pan is hot, cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter (about 1 cup or so).
- Flip when bottom is golden brown. Cook until both sides are lightly browned.
- These crepes are great plain, or use them to wrap meat and veggies.
Strength: Back Squat 1 RM, then drop to 80% for AMRAP
Good for You Stuff:
45 secs of each, no rest between (6 total minutes)
Deadlift with KB, Sumo Stance (choose your own weight)
Plank: each round do a different plank: side/side/reverse/front