Recipe by Sweet Cheeks!!!
Steak and Arugula Salad
1 grass feed, rib eye steak
2-3 cups organic arugula
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup vegetable broth (appx)
1. Heat up cast iron skillet to high heat. Add in coconut oil and bring to smoke, then reduce heat to medium/high heat.
2. Next season steak as you like (salt and pepper both sides) then cook meat on each side for 3-4 minutes. This will depend on thickness of steak and how done you want it.
3. Remove steak from pan and set aside. Reduce heat to low and add in onions and saute until soft and brown. Add in a small amount of vegetable broth to loosen drippings from pan during cooking making sure not to burn the onions
4. In a large bowl add in chopped steak, hot onions, arugula and olive oil, salt and pepper and toss together.
5. Now, enjoy your salad, best when eaten slightly warm.
“Backless Filthy Fifity”
50 Box jump (24in, 20in)
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 35lbs
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, (20kg bar, 15kg)
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Double unders
*you may start at other points as needed with space, however you must finish with burpees and double unders.