- Pre-cooked chicken breast, diced
- Pre-cooked sweet potato (you can cook it quick by cutting it in half long-ways, adding a little water to cover the bottom of the bowl and nuke’ it for 5 mins), diced
- 1 Apple, diced
- Handful of unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1Tsp of Pure Honey
- Add chicken, apples, and sweet potato to skillet coated with coconut oil. Cook until well heated
- Add coconut flakes, cinnamon and honey and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy the deliciousness!
Recipe by http://rxgirlsmiami.com/
Wt: 62kg(135lbs), 43kg(95lbs)