Paleo Chicken Pad Thai From Chrissy and Eat2Bee Healthy!
Ingredients: 1 Bunch of green onions – diced (green & white parts) 6oz Sweet potato vermicelli – Huge thanks to Simone over at Zenbelly Foods for finding this yummy pad Thai ingredient on amazon! – Link here: http://www.amazon.com/Dragonfly-Sweet-Potato-Vermicelli-20-Ounce/dp/B005S9U0A8
- Prep everything before getting started.
- Boil a pan of water
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add fish sauce, palm sugar, apple cider vinegar, sriracha & sunflower butter – whisk until combined – set aside.
- Add sweet potato vermicelli – cook for 5 min
- Strain sweet potato vermicelli and run cold water over it to stop it from cooking
- In a large skillet add coconut oil melt over medium heat
- Add salted red cabbage, green onions – saute for 3-5 min
- Add garlic – saute for 1 min
- Add whisked eggs – stir for 2 min into onion/cabbage/garlic mixture
- Add chicken and noodles – warm for 2-3 min
- Add fish sauce mixture (made earlier) and apricot & date chutney, and pistachios – mix everything together well – cook for an additional 2-3 min
- Taste test – see if you need more lemon or fish sauce based on your taste.
- Serve up & enjoy! I love to add a little extra sriracha on my just before I eat it. I personally enjoy a spicy pad Thai, and my hubby loves to add more fish sauce on his. It’s all a matter of taste and experimentation on your part. Enjoy!
Here is a photo I snapped from my iphone last night – just to give a little sneak peak but this one does not do this dish justice!
Turkish Get Ups: 20 each side, compare to 6/12/13, attempt something heavier on the last sets.
1 Min of Double Unders For Reps, 2 Attempts. Top 3 go on the Challenge Board.
NOTE: If you missed “The Seven” yesterday, feel free to make that up!