Recipe by PaleoBetty
Quantity: ~20 4oz. servings
Time: Prep: 10 minutes, roasting: 30-50 minutes
Paleo Grade: A (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 6 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 3 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 bone-in, skin-on turkey breast (5-6 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey on a rimmed baking sheet (feel free to use a roasting rack if needed). Brush oil and spice liberally all over turkey.
- Roast turkey on the rimmed baking sheet until your digital oven thermometer inserted into the center of the turkey (not touching bone) reads 140 degrees and climbing.
- Remove from oven and let rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Carve and enjoy!
Note: You can store refrigerated turkey for up to 5 days… This is a great one to make on Sunday and eat all week at work… love it!