We started CrossFit San Leandro to share with others our love for physical activity and sport. I have been a Physical Therapist since 2002, with special training in manual therapy and orthopedics. My first experience with CrossFit was in 2007. My background prior to that included basketball, volleyball, triathlon, and general weightlifting. As I became more familiar with the CrossFit training methods, I fell more in love. The combination of intensity, constant variation, and community was everything I loved about sport and fitness. Not to mention, it delivered results like I had never experienced. Now I have the joy of showing others how they too can achieve their goals and do things they never thought possible. I am constantly growing my knowledge through continuing education courses and training with some of the best coaches in the sport of Olympic weightlifting to ensure our program delivers the best training available. I am available for private Olympic Weightlifting coaching, and post-injury or surgery programming. Programming for people recovering from an injury or surgery is one of my specialties and passions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Owner/Founder/Head of Program Design
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Masters of Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Health & Human Performance
- Crossfit Level 3 Certification
- USAW National Level Coach
- Coached the CFSL Women’s Olympic Weightlifting Team to 3rd Place Overall at 2012 American Open Championships
- 2013 Pan American Masters Weightlifting Silver Medalist
- 2013 World Masters Games and 2013 International Weightlifting Federation World Masters Gold Medalist
- 2014 Pan American Masters Weightlifting Gold Medalist Breaking Six Records
- 2015 National Masters Champion
- 2018 Pan American Masters Gold Medalist
- 2018 American Masters Champion