SoG Coconut Griddle Cakes
– 1 cup finely ground unsweetened coconut. Easy to make by throwing shredded coconut in a food processor.
– 1 egg
– Sausage patties
– Eggs any way you want em. I like fried.
– Or any other of your favorite breakfast foods
1. First you will need to make the Coconut griddle cakes. These can be eaten on their own like pancakes but warning: they tend to be a little dry (great with butter and fruit though!). Mix the fine coconut and the egg together in your bowl. This will give you a nice batter. Cook on the stove in a little bit of evoo like pancakes. See picture below.
2. Next, cook up your innards. Pretty self explanitory on the bacon and sausage. Cook the eggs however you like em. See picture below.
3. Stack it in a sandwich. See picture below.
4. Enjoy your pile of deliciousness!
Thanks to the Son of Grok.
Toes To Bar