By Sweet Cheeks
What you will need:
1 pound of organic beef
1 Tbs crushed garlic
1 packed of sliced crimini mushrooms
1 can tomato paste + plus two cans water
1 can crushed tomatoes
crushed red pepper flakes
Italian seasoning blend
fresh basil- sliced
1. In a deep fry pan cook onions until soft on medium heat, add in garlic and beef and salt and pepper and cook until crumbly.
2. Next add in mushrooms cook until soft.
3. Add in paste, crushed tomatoes and dried herbs, cook for at least 30minutes on low heat
4. Just before serving slice of some fresh basil and add it in.
5. Serve alone or on top of spaghetti squash or your favorite vegetables.
This can be made in crock pot and allowed to cook on low for a few hours.
Thrusters (wt: 43kg, 30kg)
*compare to 11/15/11