Recipe by Paleo Plan!
Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbs olive or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute until tender.
- Add ground beef, and continue to cook until beef starts to brown (stir occasionally).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.
Strength: Back Squat 5RM, Drop to 80% AMRAP. You will have plenty of time for this, so make sure you warm up properly. Here is an example of what I would do: squat with bar 5-10reps, 40kg x 5 reps, 60kg x 5 reps, 70kg x 5reps, 80x 5reps, 90x 5 reps and then 92-95 for five depending on how I was feeling. Notice the consistency of jumps and the jumps are appropriate for my ability/top weight. If your top weight was 55 then your jumps would be more like 5kg. Learning how to increase properly can mean the difference between PRs and failures.
5 Evil Wheels
7 Kettlebell Swings (HEAVY for you) American style, by your ears.
*share stations for the evil wheels.
Cash Out: 1000m Row