- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2-inch slice fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chiffonade or thinly sliced mint leaves
Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and water. Marinate meat in the mixture in a plastic bag overnight in the refrigerator. (Adjust the ingredients if you you want it to be more Paleo)
Preheat the grill to high heat. Skewer meat on skewers. Cook over hot coals until done to your liking, about 4 to 5 minutes for medium rare.
Place pineapple slices on grill. Cook on both sides until there are grill marks and the natural sugars have helped it to brown, about 2 minutes per side.
Place beef skewers on top of grilled pineapple slices and garnish with mint.
Pick your squat: back squat, front squat, OR overhead squat and establish a 1RM. You have 20mins to complete.
15x weighted sit ups (wt:15kg, 10kg)
20x jump squats.