Ingredients:– 3 cups fresh Arugula
– 1 1/2 pre-cook medium shrimp
– 1 cup fresh cubed mango
– 1 cup fresh cubed cantaloupe
– 3 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp nutmeg
– Mix shrimp, mango, cantaloupe, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon/lime juice.
– Top salad with balsamic dressing of choice.
Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe:
In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
A. Wall Ball Ladder: 5 wall balls the first minute, 10 the second minute, 15 the third and so on until you can’t make the specified number of wall balls in the minute. Cap is 5 minutes.
B. In teams of three, complete the following:
75 Handstand Push Ups
90 Pull Ups
200m Farmer’s Carry (53lbs, 35lbs)
*That is total number of reps between all members. All members may work at the same time. While one team member is on the farmer’s carry, the other two members perform the hspus and pull ups. Switch stations upon the joyful arrival of the farmer’s carry member. Everyone does the farmer’s carry at least once.