Recipe by Paleo Plan!
Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 6 large tomatoes that are very firm
- 1 lb sausage, nitrite/nitrate-free
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Over medium-high heat, brown onions, sausage and mushrooms together in a skillet.
- While the above is cooking, cut the tops off the tomatoes. Spoon out the middle and add to the skillet.
- Once onions, sausage and mushrooms are cooked, drain fat and residual moisture from pan.
- Spoon mixture into tomato cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
Skill: practice with PVC or Bar: Snatch Balance/Hang Squat Snatch/Snatch from below knees approx. 10 reps each.
100 Double Unders
50 Ketllebell Swings (53/35lbs)
100 Sit Ups
*compare to Aug. 8th.