Recipe By Every Day Paleo
Roasted Eggplant Stacks
1 Italian eggplant cut into 1/4 inch rounds
1 tomato, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
Fresh ground pork sausage or other ground meat of your choice formed into patties about the same size as your eggplant rounds
Finely diced sun dried tomatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Brush both sides of your eggplant rounds with coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
2. Broil the eggplant rounds under you broiler on high heat for 4-5 minutes on one side, flip and broil for 3-4 minutes on the other side or until they are tender and start to brown.
3. In the meantime, pan fry your sausage patties until done all the way through.
4. Poach some eggs, slice the tomatoes, dice the sun dried tomatoes, and mince the parsely.
5. Now you stack. Place a roasted eggplant round on a plate, top with a tomato slice, a sausage patty, some diced sun dried tomatoes, and a little bit of parsley.
6. Finish it all with a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper to taste.
Have fun stacking and as always, enjoy!!!!
30 Box Jumps
30 Wall Balls
*conpare to July