By Sweet Cheeks
Preheat oven to 350
You will need a cast iron skillet and an electric mixer
1-2 tsp coconut oil
6 eggs (separated into two bowls, yolks and whites)
1 very ripe banana
1 ripe pear or apple-cored and sliced
1/4c dried cranberries or 1/2 banana
couple dashed of cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1. Heat a cast iron skillet coated in coconut oil on medium heat. Once hot add in pear or apple slices and sprinkle with cinnamon and cranberries or 1/2 banana sliced, cook about 5 minutes.
2. With an electric mixer beat egg yolks and add in 1 banana and vanilla until airy and frothy.
3. Pour egg mix over fruit in skillet-cook until egg mixture partially solidifies.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form-then spread over fruit/egg mix.
5. Remove from stove top and put in oven. Bake for 20 minutes, until egg whites turn golden brown.
6. Remove from oven-let cool slightly. Carefully cut and serve warm.
Let me know what you think. There are many modifications that can be made with this. Switching up the fruit, adding dates or agave to the egg yolk mixture and adding in an array of other seasoning.
3 Rounds For Time
Overhead weighted lunges T/B
Weighted sit ups 30x
Box Jumps 20x
Back Extensions 15x