Recipe by Paleo Diet Lifestyle
- 1 lb stewing beef;
- 2 tbsp paleo cooking fat;
- 4 cups beef stock;
- 1 cup onion, chopped;
- 1 cup celery, chopped;
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped;
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed (optional);
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes;
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped;
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- In a large saucepan over a medium-high heat, combine the onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, if using, as well as the cooking fat. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the beef to the saucepan, followed by the tomatoes, beef stock, rosemary and thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover the saucepan and cook for about one hour, allowing the stew to simmer. Stir a few times during the cooking process.
- Remove the lid and cook uncovered for about 45 minutes. If the mixture is too thick at the end of the cooking process, you can add a little bit of water or stock.
Turkish Get Ups 5x
Toes 2 Bar 10x
Walking lunges t/b
*Alternate arms each round for the TGUs