Recipe By Primal Palate.
- 2-3 lb piece of lean beef or venison
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- Equal parts smoked paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Partially freeze meat for 2-4 hours, until mostly solid.
- Slice meat into 1/10th inch thickness strips.
- Mix the coconut aminos with minced garlic in a bowl.
- Toss sliced beef into with the coconut aminos and minced garlic in a ziploc back.
- Allow meat to marinate from 2-24 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- If using an oven, set up racks over cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil (for easier cleanup). Lay strips of beef out on racks, add salt and pepper if desired, and place racks in oven.
- Cook at 170 for 4-6 hours. Thinly sliced meat will take less time, thicker sliced meat will take longer. Open oven door slightly for last ~2 hours.
7 Ring Dips
9 Kettlebell Swings (70, 53lbs)
*scale weight of kettlebell as needed.