Recipe By Every Day Paleo
1 small yellow onion, halved and sliced
2-3 small zucchini squash, halved and sliced
4-5 large tomatoes, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
A big handful of fresh basil, chopped
About 1/2 cup chives, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
12 eggs (more or less depending on how big your skillet is or how many people you are feeding
Cooking oil of your choice (I used bacon grease)
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil of your choice over medium and saute the onions until translucent.
2. Add the zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic and bring to a simmer.
3. Let the tomato mixture simmer, mixing occasionally until it begins to thicken.
4. Add the basil, and a little bit of salt and pepper, stir and taste and season more if desired.
5. Make little holes in the sauce with your spoon and crack an egg into each hole.
6. Sprinkle the whole dish with chives, turn the heat down to low or medium low, cover and let the eggs cook until the whites are done but the yolks are still runny (about 5-8 minutes depending on how much sauce or how many eggs you cram into the skillet). Cook longer if you want your eggs cooked all the way through.
7. Scoop out an egg or two for each person, and enjoy!! We ate ours with some pastured bacon.
Serves as many as you like.
Buy in: 10 Power Cleans and Push Jerks: Unbroken and no dumping. Wt: 61kg/43kg
50 Double Unders
10 Sumo Deadlift (wt: 61kg/43kg)
Cash Out: 3 Attempts at Max L-Hold on Rings or Bars