Kick off meeting for this challenge will take place on Wednesday, October 29th at 6pmfor 30-60 minutes at Crossfit San Leandro. If you can’t make the kick off meeting that doesn’t mean you can’t participate. For those not able to join in person I will drop off your packets to CFSL on 10/29 with a Challenge FAQ. Upon signing up for the challenge please let Chrissy know if you will be able to join live.
Duration: November 2 – 30, 2014
- 30min Phone Nutrition Consultation – Midpoint Check in – Conducted week of 11/9-11/15. This will be scheduled with each participant upon signing up for the challenge.
- 30min InPerson Nutrition Consultation – Final Check In – Conducted week 12/1-12/5. This will be scheduled with each participant upon signing up for the challenge
- Macronutrient Customization Calculation – Carb/Protein/Fat Ratios based on personal goal for challenge (weight loss, endurance, strength, Crossfit WODS, etc)
- Activity Journal (Food, Sleep, Exercise, Water, etc Tracking)
- 10 day meal plan (PALEO)
- Food Approved/Avoid Guide
- Shopping Guide
- Serving Size Guide
- Challenge FAQ – Beneficial for those not able to join in person w/ the kick off meeting or as a point of reference for all once the challenge starts.
- Against All Grain – Thanksgiving & Holiday Kindle Edition
- 1 Kindle Paleo eBook – Choice of: Against All Grain – Meals Made Simple; The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease, Heal your Body; Practical Paleo; OR Rich Food Poor Food: The Ultimate Grocery Purchasing System (GPS)
- Facebook – Private Page
- Participant – Posts challenges/questions to/with the group
- Motivate each other to stay on track
- Post recipes everyone might enjoy
- Meditation Tips
- Sleep Tips
- Recovery Tips
PLUS!!! – Minimum of 10 participants to conduct giveaway for the challenge. Promotional giveaway item TBD.
- $100 Cash Prize + Promotional giveaway item – 1 male, 1 female
- $50 Cash Prize + Promotional giveaway – 1 male, 1 female
- $25 Cash Prize + Promotional giveaway – 1 male, 1 female
It is highly recommended but not required that each participant sign up for the hydrostatic testing on 10/25 offered at CFSL. This is a great way to monitor your body composition over time.
Are you ready to RESET to a better you?!? How do I sign up?
Please contact Chrissy directly with Reset Nutrition to lock in your spot NO LATER than 10/24/14. All participants must sign up and pay by this date to join the challenge.
Nutrition Challenge Contact:
Chrissy Bernazzani, NE, NC
– Please select friends/family so they do not charge a 3% fee upon signing up for the challenge. This option provides checking or credit card options for payment based on your account set up.
Check: Made payable: Reset Nutrition and Fitness
Overhead Squats: 5 x 2 increasing. If you need more work on form, light weight 3×8-10reps.
NOT FOR TIME
10 Single Leg Deadlift (Bar, 5 x each legs)
10 Overhead Stationary Lunges (Bar)
10 Russian KB Swings (70/53lbs)