- Active Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄8 tsp pepper
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 2 lb)
- 1 medium eggplant (1 lb)
- 1 lb green or yellow squash
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut in half
- Nonstick spray
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. Marinade: Whisk ingredients in a bowl. Put 6 Tbsp and the turkey in a large ziptop bag; seal; turn to coat. Refrigerate 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile slice eggplant and squash lengthwise 1⁄2 in. thick. Place with tomatoes on baking sheet; coat with nonstick spray.
4. Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan.
5. Put turkey on grill (discard bag). Grill 7 to 9 minutes per side until an instant-read thermometer inserted from side to middle registers 160°F. Remove; cover loosely with foil.
6. Grill eggplant and zucchini 4 minutes per side until just tender; grill tomatoes 2 minutes per side until charred but not soft. Cut vegetables bite-size; toss gently with remaining marinade. Serve with sliced turkey.
Tabata style of the following:
Weighted Sit Ups