Push Press 1RM, drop to 80% for AMRAP, then 60% for AMRAP
5 Hang Power Snatches
Wt Ideas: 43/30kg, 50/35kg, 60kg/43kg)
*Choose the weight that is appropriate for you. It should be challenging to go unbroken on all sets, but doable.
CASH OUT: 3 attempts at max consecutive pushups. If you know you can easily do 25+ every time, then do 3×10 clapping push ups.
The next time you are at the grocery store and find yourself wondering what the 4 or 5 digit PLU (price look up) code means here is a quick decoder tool.
- Conventional – Grown with chemicals and pesticides
- Always starts with the number 3 or 4
- Four digit codes
- Example: 4260
- Purchase from the clean 15 list as they aren’t required organic because of the low exposure rate absorbed by the produce from the chemicals or pesticides used on them.
- Organic – Grown without chemicals and pesticides
- Always start with the number 9
- Always a 5 digit code
- Example: 93089
- Always purchase with confidence in knowing you won’t be exposed to any chemicals or pesticides.
- Can’t afford organic only?
- Purchase all vegetables/fruits conventional aside from the dirty dozen.
- These should always be purchased organic or avoided if you can’t afford because of the high levels of pesticides and chemicals found in testing.
- FrankenFood Produce – Grown using genetically modified seeds most like from Monsanto and use of chemicals and pesticides.
- Always starts with the number 8
- Five digit codes
- Example: 84068
- GMO – Genetically modified organism (not as nature intended)
- Grown unnaturally via genetic modification in a lab
- Avoid these products for optimal health and purchase only organic or conventional.
- Dirty Dozen
- Lists the top 12 produce items to avoid unless buying organic only
- Clean 15
- Lists the top 15 foods that can be purchased conventional with safe use after washing before eating.
- I use these lists almost every time I am at the store and wonder are brussels sprouts okay to eat conventional if they don’t have organic? If they aren’t I move onto the next type of produce to have with that meal that is safe to consume organic or conventional.