- Mix ground fennel seeds, sea salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Rub steak, all over, with olive oil. Spread the spice mix onto the steak and rub in, to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge and let marinate (2-24 hours), until ready to grill.
- When ready to grill, remove from the fridge and let sit will grill heats.
- Grill 5 minutes on one side and flip. Grill on other side for 3 minutes, for medium-rare.
- Remove steak from grill, transfer to a plate, and cover with foil, to rest (3-5 minutes).
- Slice about 1/2-3/4″ thick, against the grain. Serve with Grilled Veggies* and Jicama Salad.
50 Sit Ups (you may use the GHD if you have experience)
50 Back Extensions