Hanstand Holds: work on the wall or box depending upon your ability. If you are more advanced with handstands, do lateral weight shifts on the wall. Do at least five sets of holds on the wall.
*Be patient if the rowers are taken up. Bike 3min if unable to run.
Are you doing crossfit, olympic lifting, yoga, strength class, etc but not seeing the results you want? Are you consuming soda/pop or energy drinks regularly? This includes all of those energy drinks out on the market i.e.…Monster, RedBull, etc. It’s time to remove these chemical filled illness inducers out of your life. It might be one of the harder things to remove if it’s something you drink every day but it’s also one of those items you will see the most results from in such a short amount of time. If weight loss or long term health is your goal this is an absolute must to remove from your lifestyle.
- Increased liver fat & triglyceride levels
- Think Diet soda is good? Think again. This also packs on the pounds.
- Caramel color has been shown to cause cancer.
- Accelerates the aging process and dehydrates the body.
- Nearly all soda cans are lined with an epoxy resin called Bisphenol-A (BPA) – This has been shown to cause hormonal imbalances and a myriad of other health conditions.
- Green tea (if you drink soda for caffeine) – Loaded with antioxidants and helps with fat loss.
- Sparkling water w/ fruit slice (OJ, Grapefruit, Blueberry, Cucumber) – Squeeze these into the water and enjoy! It’s so refreshing!
- Buy a soda stream – BUT throw out the soda stuff that comes with it and just use it to make sparkling water.
- Sparkling water w/ 100% juice – Try 1/4c OJ or Grapefruit juice and the remaining portion being sparkling water. Eventually remove more and more of the juice until you are left with sparkling water.
- Kombucha – Revive is my favorite and it’s loaded with probiotics.
- Kevita – Lemon cayenne is my favorite. All of the flavors are also loaded with probiotics.
- Herbal teas – iced or hot