- 2 sweet potatoes or yams, diced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 1 (14oz) can of coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot.
- Mix around.
- Cook for 3 hours on high.
- Use a hand blender, blender, or food processor and puree mixture until smooth. My 9 cup food processor fit it all just perfectly.
- Eat up! If you have leftover meat, add it to your soup…obviously.
EMOM for 5 Rounds: 3 Squat Cleans at ~70% of Best Clean or a moderate weight for your level.
Deadlifts (wt: 100/70kg)
Box Jumps (24in/20in)
*This is a regionals workout. If you would like to use the same weight they used, you will need 142kg/93kg and the box is 30in/24in. PLEASE be aware that those weights are freaking heavy and you need to know your abilities. The fastest male time was 4:03 and the fastest female time was 4:22. That’s fast. Compare to June 24, 2013.