Lavender and Vanilla “Cheese” Cake
- 1 cup almonds, soaked overnight
- 7 or 8 dates
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Blend together in a food processor fitted with an S blade until combined and it starts to form a ball. Press into a tart pan with a removable bottom.
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 2 hours
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, warmed
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp lavender
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients together in a VitaMix. Pour the filling into the crust and spread out evenly. Freeze until set. Remove from the freezer and let in thaw a little before serving. You can also refrigerate overnight to set.
- 3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp potato starch mixed in 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, warm the blueberries and lemon juice for 5 minutes. Add the maple syrup and continue to cook over low heat for another 5 minutes. Add the potato starch slurry and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla and sea salt.
Kudos to Stacey!
5×3 increasing each set
*you will use racks.