- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups grated cheese (optional, but then it is Hamburger Salad!)
- toppings of your choice, such as tomatoes, avocado, onions, pickles, bacon…
- hot sauce (optional)
- ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise for the dressing
- Make the dressing by mixing mayo, ketchup and mustard – add some pickle juice for extra zing.
- Put chopped lettuce on each plate you’re going to serve dinner on. Pour some of the dressing over the top, then sprinkle on some of the cheese.
- Cook your ground beef in a frying pan. Add hot sauce if you like. Break up the meat while it cooks, and stop cooking when it is at the level of doneness you like your burgers.
- Scoop meat over the salad. Add the rest of your toppings and dressing. Cheese is optional.
100 Double Unders (Rx+: 200)
50 Russian Kettlbell Swings (Rx: 53, 35lbs. Rx+: 70lbs, 53lbs)
100 Sit Ups