Recipe by Sweet Cheeks!!!
Caramelized onion egg bake
What you will need:
1 large organic onion
1/2 of a red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. slice onions and set aside.
3. Add a tablespoon or two of olive oil to a cast iron skillet on low/medium heat then add in onions. Cook until golden brown and very soft.
4. While onions are cooking chop your red pepper and mince your parsley. Add peppers and mushrooms to pan and cook a few more minutes until mushroom are soft. Season with salt and pepper
5. Beat eggs in a sepearate bowl, then pour over vegetable mixture. Top with more salt and pepepr and parsley. Move skillet to oven and cook for 15-20min until egg dish is solid and firm to the touch.
6. Serve this dish warm or cold to anyone you love!
A Marcus Special filled with Bear Crawls, Wall Climbs, OH Walking Lunges, Burpee Squat Cleans.