- 4 apples (tart apples are very good for this)
- 4 tbsp grass-fed butter (this is optional, we don’t use butter and it still tastes great)
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- Optionally, a bit of fresh nutmeg and/or raisins, drizzle maple syrup or honey after they are cooked.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Core the apples making sure not to go all the way throught and to leave the bottom on the apples.
- Stuff 1 tbsp of butter inside each apple.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake for about 12 to 18 minutes, until the apples are soft.
- Serve and enjoy!
4 Rounds For Time
There/Back Overhead Walking Lunge
15 Box Jumps with same weight
15 Weighted sit ups